Some of my employment experience:
I commenced my career in Telecommunications and then advanced through to various computing roles. These included:
- Communications Analyst then Technical Services Manager for a NSW State Government owned organisation
- Eleven years with a US Computer Company, commencing as an Analyst and ending in the role of General Manager of their Asia Pacific Support Centre.
Since moving to South East Queensland in 1996 I have completed a number of Management Consulting Contracts as well as some roles as an employee that included:
- My most recent employed role was as Administration Manager for a medium sized South East Queensland Business. I was originally employed to manage their customer service group while developing a plan to implement and manage distributed Service Centres. Once the Service Centres were operational the role evolved to managing all IT and Telecommunications matters (from general support through to business needs planning and liaison with third parties). As well as this I had responsibility for the Sales Support Help Desk and tracking of compliance related issues.
- Customer Support Manager then advancing to General Manager for a South East Queensland transport organisation
- IT Support Manager for an Australian Banking Group
If you are interested in using my services I would be happy to provide further details on the above information or the Management Contracts I have undertaken.